TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

21 Day Fix, Cycle 1

Yesterday I started my first cycle of 21 Day Fix. I've got the workout portion figured out, but am definitely requiring some training on the meal plan. It's laid out for you and so simple. It's a matter of adjusting what you're used to and eating cleaner. The diet isn't too restricted as there is quite a variety and creativity that goes into it. I am in love with Shakeology. It's a fantastic post-workout/breakfast before work. It's a learning process and I am so excited to have a coach that is doing it with me. I cannot wait for the 21 Days to be over so that I can share my results with the world! Haha! I know I am going to be successful. I am motivated to be the best I can be. For myself, and for my family! I love the fact that I have almost 300 likes on my Facebook page where I am able to share my journey in the raw. Up close and personal. If I can motivate even ONE person to get off the couch and move a little more or to take a look at their eating habits and make healthier choices, then I am doing something great! Helping others motivates me to do better myself. I have come quite a long was in the last year, not only physically, by mentally as well. Where I thought I could never get the weight off, I proved myself wrong and that's so important to me. Keep pushing forward because if you quit, you are only giving up on yourself! In fitness and in health, Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment