TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May 2014 Challenges

If you follow my blog at all, you would know that I like to set goals and challenge myself to do a variety of things. As April ends and May begins, I find myself completing my first 5k (May 3rd) as well as closing out my "Lose 30 in 90" challenge (May 12th).

On Facebook, I follow a handful of awesome pages that help motivate me and help keep my workouts interested so I don't get bored and fall off the wagon. May's big challenge, MELT YOUR MUFFIN TOP comes from The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I am very excited for this one! You can find out more information about that challenge here.

Since May is National Bike Month, I will be getting off of the treadmill and onto the stationery bike.I will be BIKING MY ASS OFF! I've challenged myself to bike 200 miles in the month and this breaks down to 50 miles per week and 10 miles per day in the gym.

Since I have been focused on lifting weights and building/toning my muscles, I have also been dealing with the tightness and soreness that comes the day after. I will be focusing on stretching and rolling to find the best way to relieve the aches and pains.

April has been a blast, but I am definitely looking forward to what May has to offer while on this road from Fat 2 Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment