TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

April 2014

As March is coming to a close, I can say that there were many things to be happy about. Aside from the weight I've lost, I've gained a significant amount of muscle, to where I am beginning to see definition in my arms and legs.

While there has been a nice decrease in the number on the scale, there has also been a change in my physical appearance and the way my clothes are fitting. Yay!!

I am half way through my "Lose 30 in 90" challenge and I've lost almost the entire 30 pounds.

Looking forward into the next month, there are a few things I am looking forward to:

1) Training for my first 5k on May 3rd
2) Losing more pounds as I continue to go through the challenge
3) Building muscle

I am so excited for the next 30 days and can't wait to see where I end up.

In Fitness and in Health.



No comments:

Post a Comment