TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Ramblings 3/24/14

The kids are out of school for Spring Break this week. That means a couple of things. 1) They are home with me all week. 2) I have to rework my gym schedule around everyone else's schedules so I had someone to stay with them. Because of this, I had the bright idea to get up at 4:30 and get to the gym when they open at 5:00 am thinking they wouldn't be busy and I could just get in and out and get back home before anyone woke up.

I ended up sleeping through my 4:30 alarm, but did manage to wake myself at 4:58. I got dressed and got to the gym around 5:15 or so and there were already so many cars in the parking lot. Inside, it wasn't too busy and I was able to get to the weights and do my sets without having to bump into someone or have to wait for a set of dumbbells to be free.

Here is what I managed to squeeze in during the hour I was at the gym:

Back/Shoulders/Cardio
Lat pulldown 3 sets/12 reps/50 lbs.
Upright Row 3 sets/12 reps/10 lb. dumbbells
Front Lat Raises 3 sets/12 reps/alternating 10 and 5 lb. dumbbells
Side Lat Raises 3 sets/12 reps/alternating 10 and 5 lb. dumbbells
Row 3 sets/12 reps/ 50 lbs.
Cardio 1 mi. treadmill, 2 mi. bike, approximately 30 minutes total
CALORIES BURNT, per heart rate monitor 423

Once I got home around 6:40 am, I completed my Bonus Challenge: 20 golf squats

Kids woke up around 7:00 and the day moved on. The best part? I get to do it all over again tomorrow! I'm gonna dead lift these laundry baskets and hopefully get it all done today. Chugging on water as I go.

Until tomorrow!
In fitness and in health,
Gillian
Fat2FitMama

No comments:

Post a Comment