TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lose 30 in 90 Challenge - half way

Personal Challenge #1: Lose 30 pounds in 90 days

When I started, I thought it would be a challenging goal, a great beginning to my mission to get healthy and fit. It was February 10, 2014, the first day of my 90 day challenge and I tipped the scales at 300.5 pounds. I had lost 4.5 pounds (305 lbs.) before I started this challenge. 

I started using myfitnesspal religiously and making serious changes to my diet. I began working out in the gym Monday through Friday and random times on the weekends with my children. I recently added in a strength training schedule as well. I take a few supplements as suggested to me by my guy at GNC. 

Today marks the half way mark (45 days) in my 90 day challenge. I am happy to report that I am 20 pounds down in the challenge (25 overall). I am ALMOST officially out of the 280s and that's such a happy thought! I am more than well on my way to lost the 30 pounds in 90 days. I've got 10 pounds to go in 45 days. I'm going to crush it! 

The pictures here are an awesome indication of my progress!
Top left is from my 30th birthday party - 1/11/14
Bottom left is from the beginning of the challenge - 2/10/14
Center is from the 30 day mark - 3/13/14
Right is from today, 45 day mark - 3/27/14


Here's to the next 45 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment