TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stoked for Wednesday!

Tomorrow is WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY!

For some, stepping on the scale can be scary. As for me, I now look forward to it!

I have been working hard in the gym and have been pretty conscious about that I eat. I'm starting to see muscle definition as well. Pretty exciting things going on here!

I cannot wait to step on the scale in the morning to see how far I've come since last week's weigh-in. I am fairly confident I will be very close to 280 or below! I want to check off that goal and move on to the next one.

Getting up super early to hit the gym hasn't been as difficult as I anticipated. I am a morning person, but 4:30 is insane. Haha. I am looking forward to [possibly] getting back to my regular routine tomorrow. I won't be in a rush to get home and have to cut "leg day" short.

WOOT! CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment