TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

21 Day Fix - First 7 Days

Today marks the completion of the first 7 days of my 21 Day Fix. I have been very diligent with my workouts, Shakeology, and meal plan. I am happy to report that I have lost 7 pounds in this first week and expect to continue as I go further on.

The workouts have been somewhat challenging, but the modifier is easy to follow and there are always to give more or less intensity. I have been doing Les Mills Combat in conjunction with the 21 Day Fix program, just because I'm crazy. Haha, not really. I enjoy the hybrid workouts and they are completely different, but keep me interested and coming back every day. I actually look forward to getting up at 5am to do my workouts before the rest of my day starts.

When I first reviewed the meal plan, I thought I was going to starve. The colored containers and lists of food that were plan approved was a little overwhelming. I could not have been more wrong. After Shakeology for breakfast, I really only have time to each lunch and dinner and in trying to stay with the plan and eat as many containers as I can, my portion sizes are pretty big. My mother made a comment about it the other night at dinner. It looks like I'm overeating, but I am staying within my program. It's amazing. I am never hungry and almost always have wiggle room for a snack if necessary.

I cannot wait to see my 21 Day results, but for now I will say that I am completely thrilled with the way that it's going and couldn't be more proud of myself for staying with it and dedicating myself to a program that works. I am updating my Les Mills Combat package with the rest of the DVDs available and upgrading to 21 Day Fix Extreme to try out after this one, perhaps adding some of those to my hybrid workout schedule for the next 21 days.

I look forward to sharing my results and want others to see their results as well. To learn more about the program I'm doing and to join me on this incredible journey, visit www.losewithgillian.com and click on the logos underneath "My Current Programs".

In Fitness and in Health,
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment