TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Morning Confessions

So I weighed myself this morning and the scale reflected a 4 pound gain in 5 days. Is it possible? Sure it is. Do I believe it? No. Probably bloat and whatever from all the sodium. I had a few "bad" days this week due to multiple birthday celebrations. I did my workouts, but could have made better food choices.

I know if I really focus on my meal plan, prepping meals, and making good choices, I see the weight loss results I am after. Within the first week and a half, I dropped just shy of 10 pounds. It's amazing what clean eating will do for you.

But of course, with birthday celebrations, I used them as an excuse to indulge and of course, I went way overboard. Instead of one meal, or one day, of "cheats", I did a whole week plus some. This of course reflected in the scale and in the way I feel. Now I feel bloated and icky.

Today starts another 21 day cycle for me and I have to focus on the meal plan. I've got the workouts down pat, but without focusing in the kitchen, all the hard work is in vain. Fueling the body is so important.

I don't want to set myself up for failure, so here it goes!

Over these next 3 weeks, it is my goal to lose another 10 pounds, not including the 4 I've gained. So, 14 pounds total. Would be incredible to see below 250 and even 240! My ultimate goal of 180 is in reach. It's just around the corner and up the street! I can and I will!

If you want results, you have to follow the plan. It works!

In Fitness and In Health,
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment