TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Real Talk 3/15/15

While I'm drinking my E&E preparing for my workout, here's some REAL TALK:

We are not perfect, by any means. We are creatures of habit and products of our environment. I have learned that if I don't prepare myself for the days ahead, I find myself falling back into old habits, things the old me would do. While you are on this journey, it is so important to set yourself up for success and not failure. I have difficulties in the food department. I KNOW if I don't shop ahead of time and prepare my foods in advance, I am going to make poor choices and I have. I find myself making excuses as to why I don't or can't. I did so great in the first week of my 21 Day Fix. The 2nd week wasn't as great and the 3rd week was downright shameful.

I am a coach and expect so much more from myself, but at the same time I am a human and I make mistakes and have slip ups. Being a food addict and emotional/boredom eater is not easy to overcome, but with preparation, I can and I WILL achieve the goals I have set for myself.

My next cycle of 21 Day Fix starts 3/23 and now I am prepared, mentally and physically. I am ready!

To anyone starting out on any type of fitness program, just remember that we strive for progress, not perfection. Any positive change you make today will take you one step closer to your goals.

I'd like to create a group for people like myself, people that need a little extra help to stay on track. Motivation, inspiration, etc. A place where we can overcome our setbacks and celebrate our achievements. It's all just as important. Together, we will overcome.

In Fitness and Im Health,
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment