TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Friday, March 20, 2015

I am not ashamed.

Someone had the bright idea to plan a beach day with some of her co-workers. No, I didn't have the idea, I just put it into action. LOL

April 9th is the day. Just 3 short weeks from yesterday I will be at the beach with a handful of people from work. I haven't worn anything other than our uniform in their presence. Truth be told, the idea of wearing a bathing suit, a high waist bikini, in their presence kinda scares me, but at the same time, I know I have been working very hard on my body and I shouldn't be scared.

I am not ashamed of what I look like. I have come so far, losing over 50 pounds. I may not have the ideal beach body, but I am a work in progress. In three weeks, I will have made more progress and feel even better about myself.

I will rock my bathing suit, even if I have to wear a shirt over it to help myself feel secure. I won't be ashamed or intimidated by someone else's idea of beauty. However, I know this is the time to really buckle down on my workouts and in the kitchen so I can make the best out of the next 3 weeks. I want as much progress as I can get and if this is what it's going to take to motivate me well then, bring it on!

In Fitness and In Health,
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment