TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Monday, January 21, 2013

1/21/13 Update


Tracking my weekly progress keeps me accountable and reminds me that I have to remain diligent if I want to attain my goals. Not following my plan properly slows my weight loss progress and it kicks my butt and says HELLO? I am going to rethink my plan and see if there is any tweaking needed to help reach my goals.

Here's my update for 1/21/13:

Last weeks weight: 278.2 pounds
This weeks weight: 276.8 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 1.4 pounds
Loss since start: 9.4 pounds
LOTS TO GO!
 2/4/13 goal: 7.9 pounds to go

I had a slight set back this week. I am not so sure I will make my 2/4/13 short term goal. Two weeks to lose 8 pounds does not sound easy to do, but I'm sure I will get close. If I don't make it, I'm not going to freak out, just remember that this isn't gong to be an easy journey. I have had setbacks and it's reflected when it comes to reaching my goals. I just have to put my mind to it and leave it at that.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment