TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Fitness Wish List *Updated*

This weekend was a productive one! I managed to pick up a couple of things I've been wanting and can cross them off of my fitness wish list. I've also added a couple of things!


MY FITNESS WISHLIST:
  1. Heart rate monitor with calorie counter Got this for Christmas! :)
  2. Set of dumbbells, 5 lbs. and 8 lbs. Still need the 8 lb. set. Will get them when 5 lbs. is too little.
  3. Large exercise ball
  4. Resistance bands
  5. More workout clothing - Will get as I lose weight and reach short term goals.
  6. New Zumba shoes - Will get as I reach short term goals.
  7. Better MP3 player and earbuds that don't fall out
  8. Tennis racket and balls My daughter wants to play so I figured, what the heck. It's good exercise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment