TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reboot

Yesterday was my birthday! I turned 29... ::insert huge sigh here::
It was a great day! I got off the healthier path thanks to the holidays and work, etc. Yesterday I [re]started my healthier eating and gym routine. Our schedule is a little fuller now with kid activities and appointments, but I will make it work. At the end of it all, it will be worth it.

On another note, I realized that I AM 29 YEARS OLD!!! Now I have 364 days until I turn 30! I'm not afraid of turning 30, I just refuse to turn 30 as a fat ass! Let's calculate. I have 50 weeks in the year and if I concentrate and stay focused to lose 2 lbs. per week, that's the 100 pounds I want to lose. I have negative thoughts clouding my mind, but I cannot allow for this. I must move forward and stay focused! It sure is hard, but it is something I must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment