TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year, new me!

2012 is gone with the wind. I sit here this morning and reflect on a lot of things: the people I've met and lost, the good and the not so good things I've done, the things I wanted to do that I never bothered starting. There have been some pretty dramatic changes in the last year and some to come this year.

We are at the start of a new year and with that, comes a new me!  I have a bad habit of starting things and not finishing them or procrastinating. This year I want to change that and a few other things. With this being said, here is my comprehensive list of things I hope to progress in during 2013: 

1. Eat healthier and exercise often - this includes drinking more water and keeping fast food/restaurants and alcohol to a minimum.
2. Work on being more financially responsible - this also goes hand in hand with eating better, spending less money on fast food/restaurants and alcohol. I must find tools to assist with this;
3. Weed out the people in my life who aren't uplifting
4. Delegating to my children and not taking no for an answer - They are plenty old enough to habe some responsibilities arojnd the house
5. Follow through - I have been so bad at not following through with things that I start and I have got to stop!
6. Continue my education - not sure how I am going to accomplish this, but where there's a will, there's a way!

I did not say resolution. I do not believe that I can change everything overnight (or in this case, a year). I believe that we should aim for progress and not perfection. Every baby step of progress will lead to the great leap of attaining the ultimate goal, whatever it may be.

This is my plan for 2013 - as part of my goals for the year, I will follow through (or try realllllllly hard) with my list and make progress. For now, it's back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment