TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

If the shoe...er... pants fit. Or not!

I love seeing the results of all my hard work. It definitely makes the sweat, tears, and soreness worth it on so many levels. My scale is broken and I have a sneaking suspicion the kids did something to it, unless of course Not Me did it which seems to have been happening more and more frequently when something goes wrong. Anyhow, I will be scale shopping later this week and will be able to have a more accurate idea of where I stand in the poundage department. I believe I may have finally hit the 20 pound lost mark and I am excited to report. I have taken me measurements as well and based on previously recorded measurements, I'm down 15 inches over all. This also equals approximately two pant sizes. I AM ECSTATIC!!! I have quite a bit more to go, but this is a great start and motivates me to continue with it. It's hard work indeed, but not hard to follow. I'm going to create a Google Doc spreadsheet to keep track of my progress in weight and measurements. I had an Excel spreadsheet that I lost when my computer crashed last week.Six months of progress vanished into thin air unless I can have my hard drive recovered.

Well this post turned into a ramble more that a blog post, but whatever. I guess that's what happens when you're trying to blog and have two kids in your face and trying to climb all over you. The next one will br better organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment