TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Ow! My boobs hurt!

Yesterday morning I woke up and, as expected, my body was sore. It is always fun to get out of bed and stretch to see which new muscles I've found. Haha! However, what I found was not what I expected, by any means. The whole day I went thinking that my breasts were sore and it was super annoying. I went on about my day as normal. About half way through, I did something, moved a certain way, and that's when it hit me.

HELLOOOOOOO PECTORAL MUSCLES!

I will have to say that our of all the muscles in my body that have been sore (abs, quads, hamstrings, biceps, triceps calves shoulders), pecs hurt the worse.


I give many thanks to my instructors. They keep me motivated and moving! They give some of the best and most intense workouts. I start the class energized and ready to go. By the end of the hour, I am exhausted! It's a good thing when I look at my heart rate monitor/calorie counter and see that I've burned 500-800 calories! A great burn and a good time. Can't get any better than that!




No comments:

Post a Comment