TAKE THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE!

Friday, January 11, 2013

My Fitness Wish LIst

I love when I am in the gym or in a class and find new [and easier] ways to get an effective workout. Based on these findings, I have compiled my fitness wish list. This is a list of items I want to get for myself to use at home when I don't quite have the time to get to the gym and a couple of new things for the gym or for use in both places. Having the ability to effectively work out at home will cut down on the excuses. I want to be successful with my weight loss and as long as I have the tools, I will!

MY FITNESS WISHLIST:
  1. Heart rate monitor with calorie counter Got this for Christmas! :)
  2. Set of dumbbells, 5 lbs. and 8 lbs. 
  3. Large exercise ball
  4. Resistance bands
  5. More workout clothing
  6. New Zumba shoes
  7. Better MP3 player and earbuds that don't fall out
I'm sure there are a lot more things I could think of that I want, but these are the most important!... for now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment